The Charnwood Island II with store stand is the middle stove in the Island collection. With a slightly larger view of the fire it still retains its clean-line proportions while producing a rated 8kW of heat to the room. Optional convection panels are also available and it can take a log length of up to 440mm (17). This stove may burn wood logs in smoke control areas if fitted with a smoke reduction kit
The Charnwood Island range sets the definitive standard for clean-burning multi-fuel stoves. When this collection was launched it revolutionised multi-fuel home heating creating the benchmark in environmentally clean-burn, single controlled stoves.
Exuding a rated8kW (range 5-11kW).
The Charnwood Island II with store stand comes with an exceptionally clean burn, great efficiency and it’s very simple to use with a single air control. Along with a multi-fuel grate and the Quattro Flow air management system, it’s environmentally friendly with low smoke emissions. It also has an option of an external air intake.
Comes in standard black, with a choice of 7 extra special order colours.
Imported from the Isle of White, the U.K. and comes with a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Schott Robax Glass
- an ash pan with a stainless steel ash pan – riddle mechanism tool
- an Air wash system and a drop down throat plate (enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove).
- The combustion chamber takes a maximum log length of 55 cm. It’s suited to heat larger rooms & open plan areas.
- Soapstone hotplate for direct on and hob cooking
- Cleanburn airwash technology >>
- Converting grate >>
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
ISLAND II SPECIFICATIONS:
(W x D x H)
|58 x 45 x 82 cm|
|Material||Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass|
|Energy Source||Multi fuel (wood or anthracite)|
|Colour||Almond, Black, Blue, Bronze, Brown, Green, Gunmetal Grey, Pewter|
|Flue Width||150 mm|
|Heating Area||150 m3|
|Output kW||8kW (range 5-11kW)|
|Flue Configuration||Top and Rear|
|Safety Clearance||60cm rear, 45 – 50cm sides, 50cm above (if fitted in chimney stack)|
|Specifications and Instructions||Standard Specifications >>|
Parts list >>
Energy performance certificate >>
MOST POPULAR ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES
- High legs
- Flue boiler
- Flue Thermometer