Ooni Karu Wood And Charcoal Fired Pizza Oven
Stock levels change rapidly especially in busy periods. Occasionally your order will no longer be available. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible, let you know when new stock will arrive, offer you a refund or help you to select another suitable product.
FAST SELLING PRODUCTPlease pre-order today to ensure you secure your goods.
Master the art of wood fired pizza with the Ooni Karu Wood And Charcoal Fired Pizza Oven. Fuelled by real wood or charcoal, this stylish oven allows you to cook authentic, stone-baked pizza in any outdoor space in just 60 seconds. The Ooni Karu is also gas compatible —simply purchase an Ooni Gas Burner attachment to extend your fuel options.
- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking flexibility
- Fire up with wood or charcoal right out of the box, or with gas with the Ooni Gas Burner
- Reaches 500°C ( 950°F) in 15 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Portable at just 12kg (26.4lb), with all the power of a large pizza oven
- Custom-designed fuel tray maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame — load it up with real wood or charcoal, with no excess ash to clean
- Ooni Karu has been designed for use with solid fuels, including real wood and charcoal, as well as propane gas with the use of the Gas Burner accessory
- Ooni Karu Pizza Oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Karu Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
Everyone deserves great pizza. Ooni’s innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; and Ooni ovens provide just that, while their clever design means they look good while doing it.
Note: The Ooni Gas Burner is an optional upgrade that is not included with the model, please purchase separately.
- Overall depth: 731mm (73.1cm)
- Overall width: 400mm (40cm)
- Overall height: 745mm (74.5cm)
- See images or downloads for more detailed dimensions
- Cooking surface: 33.2cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Materials: Brushed 430 stainless steel, glass-reinforced nylon
How to clean the Pizza Oven:
- A run at top temperatures will do the hard work for you, burning off any excess flour or remnants of food
- Always give Ooni Karu time to cool completely before cleaning and never expose warm parts to moisture
- You can wipe down the inside with a dry paper towel if you need to
- When cool, the outside of Ooni Karu can be wiped with a damp cloth and dried completely before using a regular stainless steel cleaner to remove any marks or smudges
How to clean the Stone Baking Board:
- Clean by running Ooni Karu at top temperatures
- If you need to remove hard-to-budge debris from the stone, use the Ooni Pizza Oven Brush
- Only cook pizza and dry, bread-based dishes directly on the stone baking board
- The stone baking board is not dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty
|Dimensions||731 × 400 × 745 mm|
What makes Ooni Karu awesome?
Fuelled by real wood or charcoal, Ooni Karu cooks authentic wood-fired, stone-baked pizza in any outdoor space in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Karu is also gas compatible – simply order an Ooni Gas Burner attachment to extend your fuel options.
Ooni Karu’s custom-designed fuel tray maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame - load it up with real wood or charcoal, with no excess ash to clean. Ooni Karu will reach 950°F in just 15 minutes for epic high temp pizzas, or can cook at lower temperatures through controlled airflow to extend your cooking options.
Weighing just 12kg (26.4lb), Ooni Karu offers portability, plus all the power and heat of a larger wood-fired oven.
Ooni Karu’s stainless steel body is ceramic fiber-insulated, with a thick Ooni Baking Stone and patented flame keeper for maximum heat retention.
Make Great Pizza At Home
Ooni innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; Ooni Fyra, Ooni Koda, Ooni Koda 16, Ooni Karu and Ooni Pro reach double the temperature of domestic ovens in 20 minutes or less and cost a fraction of the price of traditional, permanent wood-fired ovens.
We fuel your fire
Ooni have thoughtfully designed their family of pizza ovens to suit a range of fire cooking needs. Whether you prefer to cook with wood, charcoal or gas, or are looking for an outdoor pizza oven that offers the flexibility of cooking with different fuels at different moments, we have an oven to suit your needs. From truly great pizza to roasted fish, baked vegetables, seared steaks and even fresh bread, cooking with Ooni means creating incredible flame-cooked meals.
We love to cook outdoors
The natural heart of inspired social occasions, Ooni's award-winning pizza ovens draw food lovers together for exceptional food experiences. Designed for the outdoors and either portable or transportable, cooking with Ooni Fyra, Ooni Koda, Ooni Koda 16, Ooni Karu or Ooni Pro means serving up fantastic dishes in your backyard, at the beach, or any outdoor space.
You may also like...