Looking for old world quality and charm with a modern flare? The Godin Promes cooker is a wood-burning stove that doubles as a fireplace to heat your home or business.
- A warmer drawer beneath the oven for heating and storing non-combustible pans
- A hot plate for cooking
- An oven with a thermometer
- enamelled steel side panels
- an internal firebox lined with cast iron plates and a grate
- heat resistant glass
- manual air controls for primary and secondary air
- adjustable feet for levelling and an ash pan.
Fuel can be loaded via the top of the stove by removing the circular hot plate or via the door at the front.
The combustion chamber fits 30cm logs and normal fuel consumption is around 1.9kg per hour.
The Promes is Flamme VERTE certified according to the European regulations for clean air and efficient energy use, and the firebox is CE certified according to EU standards.
The Promes is of 100% French origin and is imported from Guise in France. It comes with a 1 year limited guarantee on specific internal parts, and a 5 year limited guarantee on the fireplace body.