The Charnwood Island 3 is the largest stove in the Island collection and one of our most popular wood stoves. Its majestic proportions offer a spectacular view of the fire and make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. It features wide-opening double doors and a magnificent view of the fire. This fireplace is robust and was built to last.
Exuding a rated 12kW of heat (up to 16kW), this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre.
The Charnwood Island III comes with an exceptionally clean burn, great efficiency and it’s very simple to use with a single air control. Along with a multi-fuel grate and the Quattro Flow air management system, it’s environmentally friendly with low smoke emissions. It also has an option of an external air intake.
Comes in standard black, with a choice of 7 extra special order colours.
Imported from the Isle of White, the U.K. and comes with a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Schott Robax Glass
- an ash pan with a stainless steel ?ash pan – riddle mechanism? tool
- an Air wash system and a drop down throat plate (enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove).
- The combustion chamber takes a maximum log length of 55 cm. It’s suited to heat larger rooms & open plan areas.
- Soapstone hotplate for direct on and hob cooking
- Cleanburn airwash technology >>
- Converting grate >>
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
ISLAND III SPECIFICATIONS:
(W x D x H)
|73 x 45 x 71 cm|
|Material||Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass|
|Energy Source||Multi fuel (wood or anthracite)|
|Colour||Almond, Black, Blue, Bronze, Brown, Green, Gunmetal Grey, Pewter|
|Flue Width||180 mm|
|Heating Area||?300 m3|
|Output kW||12 (10-16kW)|
|Flue Configuration||Top and Rear|
|Safety Clearance||60cm rear, 60cm sides, 50cm above (if fitted in chimney stack)|
|Specifications and Instructions||Standard Specifications >>
Parts list >>
Energy performance certificate >>
CHARNWOOD ISLAND III MOST POPULAR ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES
- High legs
- Log Stand
- Flue boiler
- Flue Thermometer