Piazzetta MA 271 SL | 13.4kW
The Piazzetta MA 271 SL has glass on 3 sides. This unit will take centre stage in any home giving its owner not just a beautiful conversation piece but also a jewel of a heater.
The pleasure of a fire with practicality added. The MA SL ranges of fireboxes combine both the typical generous size of a traditional fireplace with a modern style structure and a safe and practical rise and fall door. The sound of burning wood can be enjoyed and when used with the cooking kit can make for a pleasant evening with friends allowing you to combine cooking and socialising.
This unit uses a D250mm flue so we will need to quote you on flues separately. Please get in touch, we will be happy to assist.
Which Flue kit do I need?
All fireplace installations are ultimately unique, just like the buildings they are fitted into but the drawings below will give you an indication of the installation scenario and cost most applicable to you. Please use the drop down during check-out to select the flue kit that you require. Additional fittings like bends, clamps, wall brackets and the like can be purchased separately and added to your order.
Flue Kit Selector
Stock levels change rapidly especially in busy periods. Occasionally your order will no longer be available. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible, let you know when new stock will arrive, offer you a refund or help you to select another suitable product.
- Room heating capacity (max) 385 m3
- Rated heat output (max) 13.4 kW
- Nominal thermal efficiency 63.8%
- Consumption at rated heat output (min-max) 5.6 Kg/h
- Unit Dimensions WxDxH 97 X 59.5 X 142 cm (+50mm additional space all around unit for installation cavity.)
- Glass or Door Dimensions WxH 97 X 51cm
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- Structure: enamelled steel, closed firebox
- Hood: in steel
- Opening: door in enamelled steel with self-cleaning ceramic glass resistant up to 750 C°. Rise and fall door, hinged opening for cleaning
- Door handle: in enamelled steel
- Flue outlet: Hood with ribbed internal baffle plate to optimize combustion
- Ash Pan: Removable
- Firebox: in Aluker®
- Fire pit: in cast iron
- Door profile: in enamelled steel,
- Primary air: adjustable manually
- Heating: radiant and natural convection
|Dimensions||970 × 595 × 1420 mm|
|Country of origin||