The Dovre Sense 203 has an elegant finish and flowing lines. This make Sense a very beautiful range providing the perfect complement to modern interiors. Sense offers handsome design and stylish warmth with a gorgeous view of the fire. This latest generation in fire design has a unique dual combustion system which ensures secondary air is taken into the stove from the rear. This air is first heated and then directed into the burn chamber. This causes a secondary burn which consumes the remaining combustible flue gasses in the burn chamber. The result is far more efficient burn, better and cleaner burns and less fuel use.
Choose from 2 versions: with or without side windows. And enamelled versions come in different colours. Each version can easily be connected to the flue via top or rear connection.
Secondary combustion technique
The latest generation of Dovre stoves has a unique dual combustion system. Secondary air is taken into the stove from the rear. This is first heated and then directed into the combustion chamber. This causes secondary combustion which consumes the remaining combustible flue gases. Result: improved heat production and cleaner and environmentally-friendly combustion.
- Attractive design with soft lines
- Compact, slim dimensions
- Beautiful view of the flames
- Airwash glass aeration keeps glass clean
- Easy-to-operate air control with 1 air slide
- Dual combustion technology for more warmth and cleaner combustion
- Flue connection: top or rear, with the same connector piece
- Simple installation
- High efficiency
- Unique, user-friendly opening system; seamlessly integrated into the design
- External air supply connection at the rear
- Range includes 2 design variations