Piazzetta MC 80/64 BL | 11kW
The Piazzetta MC 80/64 BL features cutting-edge technology fitted into minimum space. The MC BL compact fireboxes are the perfect amalgamation of technology and style. The MC Compact Firebox range offers the user countless possibilities of installation with its extremely linear constructional form. New modern shapes and screen printed glass creates a frame for the fire, which cannot fail to attract attention in any home. The innovative tilting door makes opening both practical and simple
The “little” guy in this range still impresses with its 11kw output and low fuel consumption. It is truly a BLend of function, form and beauty. This unit epitomises the phrase “Dynamite comes in a small package”.
Which Flue kit do I need?
All fireplace installations are ultimately unique, just like the buildings they are fitted into but the drawings below will give you an indication of the installation scenario and cost most applicable to you. Please use the drop down during check-out to select the flue kit that you require. Additional fittings like bends, clamps, wall brackets and the like can be purchased separately and added to your order.
Flue Kit Selector
- Room heating capacity (max) 315 m3
- Rated heat output (max) 13.7 kW
- Nominal thermal efficiency 80%
- Consumption at rated heat output (min-max) 3.15 Kg/h
- Unit Dimensions WxDxH 82.5x47x76.5 cm (+50mm additional space all around unit for installation cavity.)
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- Structure: Enamelled steel, closed firebox
- Fire pit: Aluker®
- Door profile: Enamelled steel
- Primary air: Adjustable manually
- Flue outlet: Top
- Heating: Natural convection, radiant and forced ventilation kit optional through Multifuoco System® or Multifuoco System Plus, ducting
- Firebox: Aluker®
- Opening: Door in enamelled steel with self-cleaning ceramic glass resistant ip to 750°C. Hinged opening with tilting opening.
- Door handle: Hide away and detachable
- Secondary air: Fixed and preheated
- Fuel: Wood
|Dimensions||825 × 470 × 765 mm|
|Country of origin||