- Pizza Stone
- Back Grate
- Charcoal grid
- Ash catcher (D300mm)
** ORDER DOOR IF REQUIRED AT SAME TIME **
NO Chimney available for the small
How to Use your Primo Pizza Oven
1. Place the charcoal grid inside on the floor of the PRIMO over the hole with the “fingers” of the grid positioned at the back and sides of the oven.
2. Place approximately 20 charcoal lumps on the bottom of the grid and another 10 behind the “fingers”.
3. Place fire lighters under the charcoal and light.
4. When the coals are burning well (approximately 30 minutes after lighting the fire) place the pizza stone in position.
5. When your pizza stone is hot enough, ie when you drop water onto it and it sizzles, place kindling wood at the back behind the “fingers”. the wood will catch alight and the flames will cook the pizza from above while the charcoal cooks it from below.
6. Start cooking.
7. For a quick start, eg to cook only one or two pizzas, burn only wood on the grid and behind the fingers. This will heat the oven and make it ready to cook within 20 minutes
8. You will need to add wood behind the “fingers”. at the back to maintain the heat as you cook your pizzas.